Barefoot classes are popular! To be sure of a space you must book and pay in advance.
1. Download the free Barefoot Kings Heath Glofox App, create your account and upload your photo (we’ll need this). Alternatively book via the website SCHEDULE page: Click on the Log-in button to create your Glofox account and start booking classes online. We strongly recommend booking classes by downloading the Glofox App to your phone.
2. Select your CLASS PACKAGE. Choose from the £15 Launch Offer, an initial 10-Class Pass for £72 (£85 thereafter) or any of our yoga passes detailed HERE. You’ll then be prompted to scan or input your credit card details to complete your purchase.
3. Go to CLASSES, scroll through the schedule and book your first class. Important: The first class you book using your selected Class Pass or Launch Offer is the start date for your package, from which your expiry date is calculated.
4. Just want to try a single class? Simply go to CLASSES within the Glofox App, or online via our website, scroll through the schedule, select and pay. All single classes cost £10.50.
5. What’s this Wait List thingy? If the class is full you may see the option to add yourself to the Wait List. Do this and receive a push notification when a spot opens up. First-to-click gets the space so make sure you enable the App’s push notifications. It’s always worth adding yourself to a Wait List as places open up right up to the 4 hour cancellation window before class start time. Note: If you add yourself to the Wait List but you don’t get a spot, you’ll be able to use the class credit for another class within 30 days of purchase.
15 mins before start of class if it’s your first visit. We open 15 mins before the first morning and afternoon / evening class of the day. Allow yourself enough time to check-in, get changed, and be on your mat 5 mins before before the class starts, no late entry.