Barefoot classes are popular. To be sure of a space you must book and pay in advance. For more info on getting started read our FAQs.
1. Download the free Barefoot Kings Heath Glofox App, create your account and upload your photo (we’ll need this). Alternatively book via the website TIMETABLE page: Click on the Log-in button to create your Glofox account and start booking classes online. We strongly recommend booking classes by downloading the Glofox App to your phone.
2. Go to the CLASS PACKAGES button on home screen of your Glofox App (HERE if you’re reading this online). Choose from the £15 Welcome Offer, an initial 10-Class Pass for £72 (£85 thereafter) or any of our yoga passes detailed HERE. You’ll then be prompted to scan or input your credit card details to complete your purchase. Be sure to choose your Class Pass or Offer BEFORE singing up for a class.
3. Go to CLASSES, scroll through the schedule and book your first class. Important: The first class you book using your selected Class Pass or Welcome Offer is the start date for your package, from which your expiry date is calculated.
4. Just want to try a single class? Simply go to CLASSES within the Glofox App, or online via our website, scroll through the schedule, select and pay. All single classes cost £10.50.
5. What’s this Wait List thingy? If the class is full you may see the option to add yourself to the Wait List. Do this and receive a push notification when a spot opens up. First-to-click gets the space so make sure you enable the App’s push notifications. It’s always worth adding yourself to a Wait List as places open up right up to the 2 hour cancellation window before class start time. Note: If you add yourself to the Wait List but you don’t get a spot, you’ll be able to use the class credit for another class within 30 days of purchase.
Please arrive 15 mins before start of class. We open 15 mins before the first morning and afternoon / evening class of the day. Allow yourself enough time to check-in, get changed, and talk to your teacher about any health matters. You must be on your mat 5 mins before before the class starts, no late entry.
It is your responsibility to check with your doctor before starting classes and you should always let your teacher know about any injuries, recent surgeries or medical issues. We run specialist Pregnancy Yoga classes for women who have reached their 14th week of pregnancy. Our general yoga classes are not suitable during pregnancy as not all instructors are trained in this area. Post-natal mums should wait until at least 6 weeks after giving birth before starting classes, and after your midwife or doctor has given you the all-clear to resume exercise. Please do not ask us to make an exception, we have the wellbeing of you and your little one at heart.