All services purchased from Barefoot Yoga will be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing an online or paper liability waiver that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The client also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
Barefoot Yoga will compensate for any loss or damage suffered if we fail to carry out our obligations under this agreement, or to a reasonable standard, or breach any duties imposed on us by law unless that failure is attributable to:
(i) your own fault;
(ii) a third party unconnected with our provision of services under this agreement; or
(iii) events which neither we nor our suppliers could have foreseen or forestalled even if we had taken all reasonable care.
Any lost property handed-in will be retained by staff and should be claimed within a 2 week period.
If we terminate your agreement for any serious reason we reserve the right to retain a proportion of the money which you have paid to us under this agreement to cover any reasonable costs we have incurred as a result.
As a client you agree to comply with the rules of the studio relating to opening hours, use of the facilities and conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give advance notice of the changes.
Details of current timetables and facilities are displayed at the studios and on our website. We may sometimes need to change opening hours, the schedule of classes or facilities available. If we need to do this we will, where reasonably possible, display notices and/or update our website notifying you of the change at least 2 weeks beforehand. If we make significant changes to the opening hours or facilities available, you can cancel your agreement and we will refund you for any part of your fee for the period since the change was in force.
To register or purchase from the Barefoot Yoga online booking systems, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Termination and Cancellation Policy
* For monthly ‘unlimited’ subscriptions you are required to cancel online. 3 days notice of your intention to cancel is required, prior to your subscription renewal date.
* When booking a class your space can only be confirmed when you have paid in full. Should you be unable to attend a booked class you should cancel or reschedule online or via our free mobile apps. Missed (or late cancelled) classes are non refundable.
* Cancelling a class. Harborne: you can cancel booked classes up to two hours before the stated class start time. Kings Heath: you can cancel classes up to 4 hours before stated class start time. You can cancel online or via our mobile booking apps. If you ‘late-cancel’ outside of these cancellation windows on 2 occasions or more in any given month, you lose advance booking privileges for one full month.
* For other agreements, including workshops and special events, transfers to another person or refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances such as a critical medical health condition or forced relocation outside of the West Midlands.
Rewards and Loyalty Points
* Mindbody ‘Rewards’ and loyalty points (Harborne) are non-refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to withdraw rewards and points schemes at any time and without notice.
Distance Selling Rules
* Consumer law allows you to change your mind and request a refund if you have purchased a service online or over the phone (but not in person) within 14 days of date of purchase. However, if you make use of a service within 14 days, this ‘cooling off period’ is deemed to have expired and you are not entitled to change your mind and request a refund. Making use of a service includes booking into a specific class or event, whether you attend or not.
Complaints & Comments
* Should you wish to make a complaint or comment (or give a compliment!) please email firstname.lastname@example.org We aim to respond within 5 working days.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Barefoot Yoga will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
The Barefoot Yoga website uses security and safeguard measures to protect users’ information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
Information collected by Barefoot Yoga about its users is used internally by authorised employees of Barefoot Yoga following reasons: To process payment, register you in the program of your choice, update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at Barefoot Yoga, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful. Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided by Barefoot Yoga and on our site.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.