Thinking about becoming a yoga teacher? We recommend Hot Power Yoga Teacher Training in Clapham, London.
Next course starts 31 Aug 2013.
200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training with Dylan Ayaloo and Hot Power Yoga
Whether you are looking to deepen your personal practice and knowledge of yoga or commence your journey to becoming an inspirational yoga teacher, the Hot Power Yoga 200Hr Teacher Training Program will provide you with the technical knowledge, practical skills and confidence required to become a powerful and effective Power Vinyasa yoga teacher and fulfilled human being.
What makes Hot Power Yoga programs unique?
– You will receive content in a down-to-earth and accessible format that you can easily understand and apply to your personal practice, teaching and wider life.
– From day 1 you will teach. This means you will quickly lose your inhibitions and gain confidence, which gives the space to increase your knowledge, and apply it… rapidly.
– You will build close relationships and a high level of trust so you feel safe trying new things and stepping out of your comfort zone, which means you’ll progress at a speed that will astound you.
– You will be in an environment where doing things you thought were impossible become your norm.
– You’ll learn about yourself and discover a new level of self-acceptance and personal freedom.
– You will experience yogic practices such as pranayama, meditation and chanting that will profoundly affect you and which you can integrate into your life.
To find out more (inc. a special discount for Barefoot students) speak to Faye at Barefoot or email email@example.com
Visit the HPY website:
“This program had everything I had expected and more… A lot of the mystery surrounding yoga and teaching was delivered perfectly and very much in the style of the life we live in now and letting us see it for ourselves from our own experience of life” – Maria
“The training was one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life. It has opened my mind and heart and I feel empowered by the experience.” – Katie